We are remaining OPEN ! (Monday - Friday 7:30-4:30, however... Closed Saturday's)
After careful consideration, we have decided to remain open for business. While flooring may seem "unimportant" in light of the circumstances, we have been called upon to provide materials for makeshift COVID-19 testing facilities, temporary housing, etc.
We are making deliveries!
We have instructed our drivers to minimize contact (and proximity to others) in the course of their shift. We have instructed our drivers to sanitize the cab of their truck with Clorox wipes multiple times throughout their shift.
What steps are we taking to reduce risk?
- We have closed our "Walk-in" counter and implemented a policy for customers to call our sales desk and we will carry their order outside to their vehicle.
- We have instructed all sales personnel to cease all travel.
- We have canceled all trainings, presentations, meetings and vendor visits until further notice.
- We have provided hand sanitizer for every workstation and vehicle.
- We have provided flexible sick days and personal leave time for our employees.
- We are encouraging all of our employees to practice social distancing.
Additional questions or concerns?
Call us or email us for any additional questions or concerns that you may have. We are doing everything we can to be part of the solution. As always, we are open to suggestions!